Land Conservation Committee
- Date: 02/07/2017 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Agriculture Service Center
W6529 Forest Avenue
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Julie Cooper: 4:35-6:05 p.m.
Sarah A. Everson: 4:35-6:05 p.m.
Dale Theel: 4:35-6:05 p.m.
Also present were Paul Tollard, Laura Koeck, and Stephanie Prellwitz.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the December 6, 2016, meeting.
Motion (Depperman/Giese) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Discussion and action on the U.S. Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service approval for wildlife damage claim.
Laura Koeck gave a report. Attachment A was entered into the minutes. Motion (Depperman/Giese) to approve the eligible claim in the amount of $9,397.43. Motion carried.
5. Presentation on the Green Lake Conservation Steering Team and conservation efforts in the Green Lake Watershed by Green Lake Association Executive Director Stephanie Prellwitz.
Stephanie Prellwitz gave a presentation on the Green Lake Conservation Steering Team and conservation efforts in the Green Lake Watershed.
6. Discussion and possible action to adjust the administration fee to a maximum of $500 per agreement for the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program.
Motion (Depperman/Everson) to adjust the administration fee to a maximum of $500 per agreement for the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program. Motion carried.
7. Update on the Fond du Lac County Land & Water Resource Management Plan revision.
Paul Tollard gave an update on the Fond du Lac County Land & Water Resource Management Plan revision.
8. Land & Water Conservation Department, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service and USDA Farm Service office reports.
Mr. Tollard discussed the reports. Motion (Giese/Depperman) to approve the LWCD’s report. Motion carried.
9. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4:30 p.m. on March 7 at the Agriculture Service Center.
Motion (Depperman/Everson) to adjourn the meeting at 6:05 p.m. Motion carried.
Sarah Everson, Recording Secretary