Public Safety Committee
- Date: 02/07/2017 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room G
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Paul T. Levandowski: 4:31-5:02 p.m.
Robert J. Simon: 4:31-5:02 p.m.
Gary A. Will: 4:31-5:02 p.m.
Also present were District Attorney Eric Toney and Sheriff Mick Fink. See citizen attendance form.
1. Call meeting to order.
Vice Chair Dean P. Will called the meeting to order at 4:31 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the January 9, 2017, meeting.
Motion (Levandowski/Simon) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 4-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Monthly communication from the District Attorney’s Office.
Chair Martin E. Schroeder arrived.
District Attorney Eric Toney presented the monthly communication. Motion (D. Will/G. Will) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried, 5-0.
5. Monthly communication from the Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff Mick Fink presented the monthly communication. Motion (D. Will/Simon) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried, 5-0.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4:30 p.m. on March 6 with the Medical Examiner’s Office and Communications & Emergency Management. The April 3 meeting with the Sheriff’s and District Attorney’s offices will include a state-mandated tour of the jail.
Motion (Simon/Levandowski) to adjourn the meeting at 5:02 p.m. Motion carried, 5-0.
Gary A. Will