LEPC Training, Information and Education Subcommittee
- Date: 02/08/2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Rooms G and H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Michelle Adams: Excused
Bobbi Hicken: 12:45-1 p.m.
Mark Musser: Excused
Also present was Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
The meeting was called to order at 12:45 p.m. by County Clerk Lisa Freiberg.
2. Approve minutes of the September 9, 2015, meeting.
Motion (Zelhofer/Mittelstadt-Lock) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
4. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at
this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s
Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
5. Select a committee chairperson.
Motion (Hicken/Mittelstadt-Lock) to select Tony Zelhofer as chair. Motion carried.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The committee reviewed duties of the Training, Information and Education Subcommittee and will refer to Shelley Brown-Giebel for recommendations on guest speakers for Local Emergency Planning Committee meetings. Chair Zelhofer and Ms. Brown-Giebel will coordinate the next speaker. The committee will work together on future speakers.
Motion (Mittelstadt-Lock/Gerritson) to adjourn the meeting at 1 p.m. Motion carried.
Lisa Freiberg, County Clerk