Land Conservation Committee
- Date: 03/09/2017 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Location: Agriculture Service Center
W6529 Forest Avenue
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Julie Cooper: 4:40-6:15 p.m.
Sarah A. Everson: 4:40-6:15 p.m.
Dale Theel: 4:55-6:15 p.m.
Also present was Paul Tollard. See citizen attendance form.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the February 7, 2017 meeting.
Motion (Cooper/Everson) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 3-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Presentation on lake management plan development for the Lake Winnebago System by Jessica Schultz and Korin Doering of the Fox-Wolf Watershed Alliance.
Jessica Schultz and Korin Doering gave a report. See attached.
5. Discussion and possible approval of the 2018 Soil and Water Resource Management Grant application.
Motion (Depperman/Cooper) to approve the application. Motion carried, 4-0.
6. Update on revisions to the Fond du Lac County Land & Water Resource Management Plan.
Paul Tollard gave an update on the plan.
7. Discussion about a possible future partnership and conservation initiatives with the city of Fond du Lac.
Discussion was held. See attached.
8. Land & Water Conservation Department, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service and USDA Farm Service office reports.
Mr. Tollard discussed the reports. See attached. Motion (Everson/Depperman) to receive the Land & Water Conservation Department report and place on file. Motion carried, 4-0.
9. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting date is to be determined.
Motion (Cooper/Depperman) to adjourn the meeting at 6:15 p.m. Motion carried, 4-0.
Sarah Everson, Recording Secretary