Aging and Disability Resource Center Board
- Date: 03/27/2017 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Portland Street Annex
50 N. Portland Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Stanley Brink: 4-5:05 p.m.
Kay Olm: 4-5:05 p.m.
Lucy Tiry: 4-5:05 p.m.
Also present were Sandy Tryon and Keefe Urban.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Moment of silence in honor of Paul T. Levandowski.
A moment of silence was held in honor of Paul T. Levandowski.
5. Picture of board members for the Department of Social Services annual report.
A picture of the board members was taken to include in the annual report.
3. Approve minutes of the January 23, 2017, meeting.
Motion (Meyer/Olm) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
4. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
6. ADRC report.
Motion (Tiry/Brink) to accept the ADRC report. Motion carried.
7. Future agenda items.
Members explored future agenda item possibilities, while keeping in mind the fact that there may be new appointments to the board. Ms. Tryon will get copies of the Department of Social Services annual report for all members to give them an overview of the department.
8. Meeting dates for 2017 at 4 p.m.
Meetings will be held on May 22, July 24, Sept. 25 and Nov. 27.