IMPORTANT NOTICE: Victim Impact Panels are only open to residents of Fond du Lac County or those who have received a citation from a Fond du Lac County jurisdiction.
Drunk Driver Victim Impact Panels
will be held on the following dates:
February 9, 2017
May 11, 2017
August 10, 2017
November 9, 2017
· Registration starts at 6:15 PM.
· Panels begin promptly at 7:00 PM ** No Late Entries**
· Cost is $35.00 cash only.
· Photo ID is required (Wisconsin ID or Work ID)
· All meetings for Fond du Lac County are held at:
1st Floor County Board Meeting Room
Fond du Lac City/County Administrative Building
160 S Macy Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
· Out of respect to our speaker's, whose lives have been tragically impacted by alcohol, we require that those in attendance not be under the influence.
· Consumption of alcohol or other drugs prior to attendance will result in a non-admission. Non-admission is non-attendance and is subject to contempt of court. A Breathalyzer test will be administered to anyone suspected of alcohol use.
Please direct any questions to Melissa Chancellor, Drug Court Coordinator, at (920) 929-3568 or email