Additional Information and Resources
Below is additional information available for interested individuals willing to actively reduce the exposure of lead paint to children. These organizations are very informative and have helpful means to explain and reduce or eliminate lead poisoning in children.
· Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services, Lead and Asbestos Section
· Federal Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control
· Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Awareness Program
· Center for Disease Control (CDC) Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
· Lead Hotline – The National Lead Information Center