The Information Systems’ mission, since our inception in April of 1997, is to work in partnership with County employees to leverage the use of information technologies to meet business challenges and to promote customer self-sufficiency in using those technologies while providing the following:
- Faster, easier, more cost-effective, and more accurate information and service to the public by automating County processes and by empowering County employees with office automation tools and technology.
- Focused customer-driven solutions, coordinated information technology planning, cost-effective tools, and timely technical services.
- Business and support services that empower and support our customers In the accomplishment of their missions.
The Information Systems is responsible for data and voice systems in use in the County. Staff researches, evaluates, recommends, develops, implements, and maintains systems - including the interfaces that connect them.
Information Systems Department is comprised of two service areas.
- Application Support Services
- Network Management and End User Support
Location and Hours of Operation
Hours: 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M - Monday through Friday, excepting holidays