The WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program:
•Provides WIC participants with vouchers to purchase locally-grown fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs at farmers’ markets.
•Provides WIC participants with nutrition education and the resources to encourage the consumption of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs.
•Increases the awareness and utilization of farmers’ markets.
•Provides a one-time benefit per growing season to each WIC family.
WIC Farmers' Market Vouchers can be used State-wide.
Here is where you can use them locally:
• Fond du Lac Farmers’ Market-Saturday
• Fond du Lac Farmers’ Market-Wednesday
• Festival Foods-Fond du Lac
• The Little Farmer (Mid-Aug. to end of Oct.)
Mon.-Fri. 8:00AM-6:00PM, Sat. & Sun. 10:00AM-6:00PM
• Dundee Farmers & Crafters Market-Hwy 67 (Sportsman Park)
• Park Ridge Organics-N8410 Abler Rd
Mon.-Fri. 8:00AM-5:00PM, Sat. 8:00AM-2:00PM
• Pieper’s Fruit Farm-W2423 Hwy 49, Brownsville
• Watson Street Farmers’ Market-Ripon
Tues. 4:00PM-7:00PM, Sat. 7:00AM-12:00Noon
• Mary Basel Farm Stand-915 Liberty St., Ripon
• Grahn Arcade Gardens-503 Fenton St., Ripon
Mon.-Sat. 8:00AM-7:00PM, Sun. 8:00AM-6:00PM
• Prellwitz Produce-467 Hwy E, Ripon
Mon.-Fri. 7:00AM-7:00PM, Sat. & Sun. 7:00AM-4:00PM
• Oakfield Orchards
Mon.-Wed. 10:00AM-3:00PM, Fri. & Sat. 10:00AM-3:00PM
• Waupun Farmers’ Market
• Zastrow’s Strawberries
Mid June –July 7:00AM-7:00PM Daily
For further information, check out the Wisconsin WIC Program website.