Class A: Standing committees of the County Board.
- Finance, Personnel and Economic Development
- Highway, Airport and Facilities
- Human Services
- Public Safety
- UW-Extension Education, Agriculture and Recreation
Class B: Boards, committees, commissions and councils required or authorized by statute, the membership of which is determined in whole or in part by the County Board.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Board
- Airport Zoning Board of Appeals
- Board of Health
- City-County Building Board
- Department of Community Programs Board
- Commission on Aging
- East Wisconsin Counties Railroad Consortium Rail Service Board of Directors
- Fond du Lac Convention and Vistors Bureau Board of Directors
- Fond du Lac Public Library Board
- Land Conservation Committee
- Sanitation, Shoreland and Floodplain Zoning Board of Adjustments
- Social Services Board
- Veterans Service Commission
- Traffic Safety Commission
Class C: Special committees created by authority vested in the County Board.
Class D: Boards and committees for which no compensation for members shall be paid.